Sunday, November 9, 2008

Just a little Christmas!

What a week! I've been knee deep in Christmas events at Black-eyed Susan! Very successful, I might add.
Now, I've got a back log of things I want to blog about, and looking ahead, well--it doesn't look likely! We will be starting our private home Christmas set-ups this week. I'll try to keep you posted with some great shots of in progress work and great ideas!
Last week, after a long day (and night!) , as I walked around the store feeling ownership on many levels, it was the small things that took my attention. So many tiny, cute things. Small can be good. I will try to remember this the next time I can't reach into the front window to replace the lightbulb.........
Here are a few of the little things that speak to my heart! Come in and take a look for yourself. Little is everywhere at Black-eyed Susan this season


Two tiny little snowmen peering through their windows!

A teeny tiny snow bear being held by a tiny snowbear!

Too sweet. Yes, a teeny tiny tinsel tree!

Oh my! A tiny glittered blue Santa!

I'm talking teeny! Miniature pearly ornaments, slightly larger than a skittles

Fabulously tiny mache houses in the window sill!

Wee little mache snowman "Joy"!

Perhaps the tiniest little tinsel wreath ever! Way cute!

Sentimentally adorable teeny tiny mistletoe. For tiny kisses!

Miniature, slightly larger beautiful green glass ornaments. To give, to keep, to stash!

Always in demand.....the tiniest of the kugels for this year's offerings. Gold, silver, charcoal. Too cute!


Never has there been a tinier candle snuffer. Perfect for gift giving with our best selling scents!

So, there you have it! My personal favorites of teeny, tiny treasures. All for the joy of Christmas giving. Hope to see you soon! (I'm trying to get teenier, myself!)



3 comments:

michelle said...

I love teeny tiny! It seems that small things are nearly always cute.

Jill said...

I love it all! It's so nice to be able to get these peeks of your store since we're too far away to get to see it for ourselves.

Denise said...

It makes me excited for my trip for Christmas set-ups! Way cute.