Friday, November 8, 2013

Annual First Peek Event!

I had my annual First Peek event tonight to reveal my 2013 Holiday Collection. It is a most anticipated event and throughout the day people were calling to sign up...we had 50+ friends and new customers attend and it kept us all on our toes ! I had a great team of helpers, Ann, Kelly, Janie, Lisa and myself.

We took a short tour of the store and started shopping, gathering piles. Baskets with names appeared everywhere and we all ran all over the store locating that certain Santa, tree or spray that were being sought.

Tables were bare, mantles stripped, trays emptied and baskets hoarded by the end of the night. Long long lines of patient friends...something good to eat and plenty of places to take a seat. Wow. What a night! Some of my favorite things sold out...new friendships were made while waiting in line and plans to come back for something else were overheard.

It was a great culmination of hours and hours of work by all my cute staff. You'll need to stop in to see what you missed!




Looooooong lines...




Piles of favorites ( we sold three of these large square mirrored trays!) with name tags attached...




Reflection of bags waiting to be checked out....




More lines wrapping around the cash desk...



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Empty tables needing tender care..




My favorite giant pine cones stripped from the mantles...





...tray gone and contents scattered on the table...




Cloches emptied...




Lanterns bare ...




Someone here was musing their selections...




Bags were filled and waiting to checkout...



Tables stripped of details...

Pretty much the entire store had to be filled in and primped! Thanks to a talented and dedicated staff, we put the store back together...but the stockroom is looking empty! If you want a selection of santas, burlap deer, giant pine ones or shatterproof ornaments in fabulous citron and berry, you'd better come right over.

I don't see it lasting many weeks!

A good time was had by all. My clients /friends are darling...staff too. And now I'm ready to snuggle into my covers. * sigh*

Come see the magic.


No comments: