Tuesday, April 8, 2014

End of Market report!

I'm not sure what happened....late nights, early mornings and little time in between, I suppose. I always look forward to my market reports, as you do!

We had a particularly busy schedule and design load with current projects. Torrential rain hindered our progress one day, keeping us in one building for the most part of the day. Pink, coral in all shades, navy, white...all current trends and everywhere. Modernism still dominates design, but with fine taste and style.

As I travel home with a very late night arrival, I will post one photo that sums up the color of the market. And really, trust me when I say I have a blogging goal of more regular posts! I have so much to catch up on...weddings, parties, projects, design ideas and more! Have faith.


Coral, coral, coral...it's all about coral.



No comments: