Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My New Favorite...


Each Atlanta market week (2 times per year), my great shopping companion and CFO, Linda and I, head off to the Apparel Building to search the jewelry offerings. We always come back with great finds and the newest trends. This segment of our buying trip is always fun and we look forward to seeing what the newest style direction is.

You may recall my report of the top billing for anything "PEACE", celebrating the 50th year of the peace sign. And, I must say that every single piece that I brought back last market with "Peace"....swaroski crystal, metallic gold, sterling silver, rhinestone.....every single piece of peace (!) were the first to go! (I even purchased several for myself, and have had fun wearing them)
Last week, one of the new vendors that we purchased was received. The formula= pearls, monograms, gold chains, charms. Great style and great impact. The designer is John Wind, very artistic and very cool! The collection has gotten loads of press and big-time approval from celebrities across the board.
As for myself, I ordered several pieces. The price point ranges from $36.00 to about $75.00. The designer's plan suggests layering multiple pieces, and adding more charms as desired!

Take a look at my personal selections!



Each piece comes in a fancy little box like a miniature jewelry box! This makes quite a statement as a gift. The collection consists of initials, pearl bobbles, lockets, and there are some numbers which are very chic!



Come in and try one on for yourself, I'm addicted to mine.


The John Wind Collection: Now Showing at Black-eyed Susan. Come see the magic!

9 comments:

shannon said...

I like the look on you but not sure that I could pull that off with yoga pants and a ball cap :(

The pearl bobble is my favorite...

John Wind said...

John Wind here--I LOVE the way you styled and layered the necklaces. And thanks for the shout out! Maximally, John

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hi, Susan, thank you for stopping by to peek at my brown/white transferware & for your lovely note. So nice to meet you, I love your blog, so pretty. And what a fun thing to have your own store. I'll have to browse around a bit more. I see you are new to blogging this year, so welcome! Hope you have as much fun as I have & I hope you'll come back to visit me again.

linda said...

I love those and want the initial and pearl ones for sure, maybe the number as well it is way cute too.

Charlotte said...

Love it all!! Mom sent my Cash-and-Carry prize in my Easter envelope of goodness, and I love it!!! LOVE IT. I wore it yesterday and felt like the most stylish junior on campus. Thanks :) Love you!

emily said...

I love those so much!! Michelle wore one on Easter, and it was so cute. I too wore my Cash-and-Carry surprise yesterday and felt stylishly psychedelic. Thank you so much! Love you!

michelle said...

I know I love my John Wind necklaces!!

Denise said...

I have found the perfect necklace that I already had to wear my John Wind bobble with. I get compliments whenever I wear it! As usual, thanks for keeping me in the forefront of everything stylish.

Bond Girl 007 said...

Those look amazing, i love the layering of it...and that number four is soo cool. Thanks for the tip on the glam world....love necklaces, love jewelry...for that matter.... cute top too!