Tuesday, August 10, 2010

New Jewelry Motherload!

Wow! The cash 'n carry orders are in and ready for the picking!




I' ve scheduled one of our events around the new stash! I'm sure you've seen the latest rage of jewelry embellished with beautiful silk ribbons....and I'm talking multiples! With the help of Kara (my cutest hip sales associate), I will show how to wear the latest jewelry trends. Layer it on, and add a personal touch with silk ribbon. Go home with the latest trend and all at 20% off!



So, come join us for a night of fun and fancy! Call to reserve your spot on Thursday, Aug. 19th. 6:30p.m. Take home your own signature trend! 215-794-1800-hope to see you there!


Cheers! Just a bit of magic.

2 comments:

Jennifer (mom of four) said...

Love it!

michelle said...

Beautiful. You always have the cutest jewelry.