Wednesday, August 25, 2010

There's a Change in The Air!









It's always a happy time of year when the fall/Halloween merchandise is ready for merchandising!
Sorry about the slightly out of focus snapshot! But what about this "Treats" pumpkin for your trick or treat give-a-ways! (And check out those glitter witches and spooks.)
You'll find mahogany colored pumpkins in three sizes...




Vintage reproduction figures....


These battery operated black glitter candelabras set the stage for a real Adams Family dinner party!



A slightly new take on past years Caspers with personal greetings...


I saved the best for last! You know how I love crows (of the statue variety!). Add that seasonal black glitter and some orange tinsel and you've got my heart. This little guy is named appropriately, "Edgar Allen Crow". Check our twitter contest to see more.
Yes, fall is in the air. None too soon for me. It's pretty magical inside the old stone walls of Black-eyed Susan. Come see for yourself.

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

My favorite season! Can't wait to see your stuff in-person. Love the Caspers.

Lee said...

I miss you being closer in Yardley so much. I can't believe the Halloween stuff are out already when i'm not ready to take the sand out of my car yet. Hee Hee. Love the new pumpkins

Suzanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
michelle said...

I always love your Halloween decorations! I love the Boo sign and the pumpkins and the crows. Love it all.