Between putting on the finishing touches for a project slated for installation in Naples, Florida, revamping the sales floor to make room for metallic crows in party hats, and planning for the upcoming in-store events...oh, and did I mention the quick three day trip to the High Point Market with one day at home before going to Denver to put together the flowers for my niece's wedding...from which I will be returning with my favorite team to put up the annual Holiday extravaganza.......(that run-0n sentence is exactly what life is like right now)....well, you get the picture, this runaway train is on it's way!
Here's my check-list.
- Halloween priced and calling my name
- Summer sold out and fall has taken first seat
- Event/class schedule published! What was I thinking...
- Lobby township for a quick expansion
- Take a deep breath and muster up every creative bone in my body
Come see the magic!