Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Think Pink!



I spent one and a half too short days at the High Point Furniture Market last week. Due to an overwhelming project to get the store set up for my 2011 Christmas offerings, we got away almost one week later than planned...oh, my!

In the short time that I had at market...take a look at the trend that we took a liking to! It sure has some punch and real glam!



This hot pink cut velvet chair fabric is only made better by the companion metallic leather grey chair beside it! Nail heads...even better.



We came across this upholstered bed in cream sunbrella fabric with hot pink contrast welt and glamorous rhinestone buttons!



Hot pink and a favorite-charcoal. How cool is this settee (note to self: *more nail heads*)



Graphic prints sported vivid pink as well...




Dressy damasks brought up to current style with ...yes, you guessed it-PINK!



Note the hot pink leather in the background and the grey flannel windowpane with hot pink!



Taupe/grey sectional with pink accent pillows, and the grey/pink stripe repeated in chairs...



A personal favorite! "Lipstick leather" chairs! What a statement.


Pink married with orange, always a fun combo.


Same cute pink/orange graphic on an oh-s0-cute chair!




Pink honeycomb printed chair=comfort + style.


And, after all the pink...a little pop of...yes, chartreuse! You know how I felt about that!

You can be sure that I'll be looking for a place to use the fresh pop of pink. When I do, I'll be sure to tell you about it!

Ahhhhhh. Pink.

No comments: