Saturday, October 27, 2012

I think I can I think I can I think I can...

Soooooo tired. Almost done.

Thanks to my dedicated staff and a few outside temps, we are almost ready to put the finishing touches on things. Baskets filled, boxes unpacked and ready for recycling, (sooooo many trips to the dumpster over the past week!) stockroom revamped and reorganized, trees completed, mantles adorned..I guess you could say all is merry and bright. Next, the finishing touches.

Monday we'll hang the wreaths, tie up the holly so to speak and finish decking the halls with garlands,boughs and beautiful satin ribbons. Baring all obstacles, I should be ready for the Thursday night gala to kick it all off!

You need to come in soon for best selection. Our register was busy all day long ringing up Christmas sales.

An early bedtime looks really nice. Hope to see you soon.

(Photos tomorrow...goodnight.)

No comments: