Monday, December 13, 2010

My True Love Gave to Me...

It's getting more and more difficult to keep the retail showroom looking spectacular! Low inventory...I mean lower and lower and lower. I guess I shouldn't complain, but just say'in...you know how I feel about "my stuff"!

The end of the fall/holiday event menu is nearing. We had a successful "On a Silver Tray" event last Thursday. Lots of cool ideas and demonstrations. Between sales from that night and our busy Saturday, things are dwindling.

Check out this example from my class...champagne ornaments, tinsel trees, and an assortment of candlesticks. I had a great assortment of vintage mirrors an silver trays that I transformed into my platform. Some were colorful, some neutral, and all had a bit of glitter!




This week, and for the next 12 Days of Christmas, I will be offering special discounts that will be enticing for fans of Black-eyed Susan! Watch your email for a different offer in a certain category each day! While inventory levels are waning, some of my personal favorites are still for the taking! I'll be on hand to help create the vision and be your personal shopper.

I'm looking forward to seeing you!

1 comment:

michelle said...

I thought maybe this was going to be about your true love giving you lots of man-hours!

Pretty trays. You know I can't resist anything with glitter.