Saturday, January 14, 2012

Atanta Day 4...8a.m.to 8 p.m......


12 hours is just too long for these...



Linda was the sensible one. Me, not so much.

I can only tell you that I have worn these boots all day for multiple days at work, and on my feet most of the day and well into the night. So, perhaps it's that first day that ruined my feet for the week. I actually did okay, but must admit that I could use a good soak to prepare for tomorrow!

Most of the day was spent resourcing new Christmas inventory and as usual, we found many things at the end of the search that we couldn't help but entertain you with.
It's no surprise to anyone that owls are big. I mean big. Take a look at these and you'll see that the whole market has gone crazy...let me know how many of which you want to special order.







On the other hand, we found this one...glitter and all, that we thought could ward off any unwanted spooks around the store. I think you'll like it.


A stop at Whitehurst ( a yearly tradition) proved fruitful. Here is a sneak peak at some of the colors you can expect to see when the 2012 Christmas is presented next fall. Fabulous colors and finishes...matt, satin and shiny in multiple sizes. Ahhhhh.



Oh. My. Gosh. The possibility of chartreuse!



This is quite possibly one of the most beautiful trees we saw. 9 1/2 feet of glory. Special orders are taken for any size and style you may want. Every year, the artificial trees get more and more realistic and fabulous. Pair them with our famous balsam and cedar diffuser and you'll have a winner!




And just in case anyone is interested , these plush pigs could be yours for special order as well.
Just kidding.


That was our day. Thankfully, we took this photo as we were leaving the room. Right now, we're not so fresh...


No comments: