Thursday, March 21, 2013

Wednesday magic!

In the lateness of the hour of leaving the store, I forgot to photograph the main thing I wanted to publish most! Yes, Spring! On this first day of Spring, the cherry blossoms and quince and pear blossoms all hit the floor to breath that "ahhhh" feeling into the air. So, although no photo to share with you...you really must come in to see the fresh promising hint of what is to come in our beautiful Bucks County. You'll get in the spirit. 

My comment to the staff tonight was how, even though I love a  certain visual display theme we create and personally am not tired of it yet, I make it a habit to change things up often to reinvent the space and give fresh ideas to my followers. That's what we did tonight and I'll share a few snapshots of a few of the changes. Like I have said, Thursday is always the best day to stop by to see the fresh offerings and newest inventory for immediate gratification.


I updated a favorite table with the fresh drama of white. Topiaries, succulents, hydrangeas...all beautiful, clean and crisp.

I love the modern twist of these porcelain vases. I was inspired to add this new exotic succulent (well, three to be exact!) and one tender willow cutting. I like it!

Here's a closeup of these bisque insect bottles that just came in! So cute. Well, bugs painted on things are cute...not the real thing! Just sayin'.

This fabulous segmented mirror came in today and I love the natural beach feel I felt. Of course, you could use it in any variety of rooms...I use mirrors as art often and this one really fits the bill. I'm sure it won't last long...but secretly, I really hope it doesn't go tomorrow. There is little that peeves me more than the disruption of a great visual the day after I've created it I also love the little cloche with maps, bookpages, driftwood and moss. It represents a collection of personal interest from any shore destination.    

I love this solid stone top urban coffee table and the oversized pear and apple sculptures. They have real carved wood stems! But what I really want to draw to your attention is my new private label sofa that can be ordered and delivered in about two weeks! Better yet the price is just a bit over $1600.00 From the factory that manufactures for Restoration Hardware, this is a dream come true. I ordered it in an oh-so-current grey, but it is available in these three other colors, in stock and for quick delivery;

Cocoa, cream and linen...or the grey that I selected! This is a real find and is bound to be a standard go-to from now on. There are many new things to see and to inspire. Snap a photo on your phone and come in for a personal design from Susan or one of her staff members. Voila! Pure style.  

No comments: