Sunday, July 14, 2013

Atlanta Day Five

Day five? While it seems we have worked so many showrooms, it is still hard to believe 5 full days have passed. Our feet feel like it certainly has been five days, I will say that!

Every day that passes confirms the arrival of navy as the color of the market ,and we have found some great accessories to bring it all to Bucks County from vases to art to lamps. It seems like a fresh new look. I have always loved the drama of rich color. My design team has seen this coming from the new fabric books that have come into the design library from almost every fabric house. Linda has been planning to bring some navy into her new room design at home, so we have had our own design radar going as well.

Here are a few of the great things we found today!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Just drool over this navy lacquered coffee table with chrome legs! I also ordered a coordinating chair in navy velvet with chrome arms and legs. Such a beautiful current accent with many of the gray sofas in the store. Ahhhhh!



Due to the fact that I was shooting into the window, the colors don't show too well, but these are the coolest patterned trash cans...chrome yellow, gray and orange! Every important color!




I found this more than cool investment rug for a possible client selection...wow. Beauty, pattern, color, it's the whole package.




This is a new trend-rugs cut down to the binding, giving them a stylishly aged look. Just check out the orange and navy!! My heart sings...




Of course, chevron was present in almost every rug showroom. Cool cool cool.




We found this great piece of art to suggest to my best ever hair stylist for her new salon digs!





I had to photograph this entire wall of navy themed art...oh, the sea turtles!!






I am coveting this hip kitchen/dining table for myself...the top is so affordable, but the chrome base puts it over the top! I'm sure Sneelock won't mind.









We took the plunge this morning and invested in this new paint franchise. We have been considering it since we saw it at the spring High Point Furniture Show. With my love for the reclaimed and vintage finds of furniture, this will be the perfect marriage! Look for it to hit the floor within the next few weeks. After some training and some trial time for experimenting, we will offer classes on how to use it. It will include antiquing mirrors as well. It's pretty exciting!




There is one step chalk paint, aging powder glazes and lacquer finishes as well...




These are a few of the colors we included! (We sneaked a photo during Amy's training exhibition . We're super excited about this new offering.

So, there went day 5.

Tomorrow , we have appointments with two of my favorite vendors and lots of additional showrooms to hit...I'm thinking of wearing flats...

Till tomorrow night, goodnight!

No comments: