Monday, October 28, 2013

Haul Out the Holly

Whew! The second day of formal Christmas setup over. We got a lot done today...two trees completed by Linda and helpers while I detailed two mantles, several large tables and moved a gray deal of furniture and rugs with the help of Sneelock.

My joints ache.

But, at the end of the day, we checked off many major things off our list and are ready to tackle several more tomorrow!
Here are a few of the things we did today...

Ugh. It's 12:15 am and the photos from my phone have not uploaded...so many cute things to show and several funny ones! The only one to upload is the one of my new moto boots with seasonal glitter covering them...oh. Dear.




Here is a shot of what we will tackle tomorrow...the organic tree. You will love it. ( I keep telling Linda she will too...there isn't much glitter on that one...it's not her personal favorite!

Here late my boots...sorry, not the best light. But take my word for it, they are a mess of glitter!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad


There is la lot to do the next few days. We are hoping to make time to get to the grocery store for essentials ( like lunch!).

Hopefully the remaining photos will upload while I slip into a deep slumber and I can catch you up tomorrow night.

Good night. My eyes are closing.......

No comments: