Thursday, October 10, 2013

I Love Fall!

A great time was had by those attending my fall event tonight. I do love fall. And now that my summer/winter shoes have bee flipped in my closet, fall mornings are the best. Cooler workouts, pretty scarves and oatmeal.

I hurried and took some photos of the store prior to the event for documentation. Attendees are invited to take advantage of a 20% discount off store merchandise, so we are generally a bit depleted by nights end. So glad I thought to take these photos to share .




Susan tip- Cloche your favorite collections! In this case, assorted sizes of mercury glass pumpkins and one tiny crow placed under various sizes and heights of glass cloches. We showed this collection on a glamorous chrome coffee table, but it would look fabulous scattered down your dining room table...unless they end up on mine first!!



These large nests are in high demand! I first displayed it with assorted pumpkins under glass but when they repeatedly sold several times, I put this favorite succulent and several lady apple clusters under the cloche. Pretty darn cute.




I picked these beautiful white gourds up today at Shadybrook Farms in Yardley. It's a great idea to mix seasonal picks in with your everyday accents to make a fall statement. This beautiful hand blown glass platter holds stylish figs and succulents. Add the fall gourds and voila! Sophisticated and dramatic with a fall flair.






Here is a great shot of the first table with assorted cloches glass pumpkins.
*sigh*




This great little bar tray just came in. I filled it with pears, real baby white pumpkins and acorns harvested from my evening power walks. Add several of our battery operated candles and you have a darling centerpiece.





While at Shady Brook Farm I purchased this beautiful Cinderella pumpkin. I love their squatty shape! Added to this square mossy basket, I have the start of a great fall centerpiece. So cool. Nature's best for sure!





We talked about adding seasonal accents such as this Casper pumpkin to an everyday table display. All natural colors plus the magic of candle light make for a delightful tablescape.





Sneelock made these small log cuts for me for the April Bucks County Designer House. I've really made good use of them! Fall fruit, reindeer moss, wood cuts, berries and dianthus turn this into a fun fall centerpiece. Wow.





This didn't photograph too well, but try a large square mossy basket, layer in a fall oak leaf wreath and pile in burlap covered pumpkins and spheres, acorns and white pod berries. It is quite beautiful, neutral enough for any decor. Chic beauty. (Not many left!)




Burlap, caspers, and all things natural sitting on a teal chevron runner make for a unique fall table display. It can be yours!





Smaller nest with fresh mini gourds and acorns with mini wood cuts, berries and a bed of straw. Oh, it's all about fall!






Two fall wreaths waiting for your front door!!




With the late arrival,of thanksgiving this year, fall decor is more important theme ever. Come in for some inspiration of your own!




No comments: