Thursday, October 31, 2013

" To bed, to bed said sleepyhead..."

Wow. A busy and long day...Linda and I left the store at 12:06 am...we both ache all over from lifting, climbing, toting, bending and stretching...it's been a long 5 days. Every morning it's a bit harder to arise and each night our beds seem more inviting.

I did not take a single photo all day...what?!! Well, I did Instagram the time on my car clock as we were pulling in the driveway...

Today was this first day I felt a small light at the end of the tunnel. We had a great productive night with help from Ann and Lisa. Tomorrow should be the turning point towards completion. Ahhhhh.

Photos tomorrow I promise.

Goodnight. I'm headed for dreamland. Dreams of sugarplums, no doubt.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: